Friday, October 29, 2004

Ewww - Geek loving

Every male geeks dream...


You know it's every geeks dream to have some lovely looking woman approach him and admire him.  Well it is mine anyway.  I've been going to gym now 3 times a week for the last 4-5 months.  There are lots of others also on the fitness drive in my area and some very nice looking women.  Being a typical male I can't help but “observ”” some of these as they go through their workout routine.  So today while I was at gym - I had one of the approach me and say hello.  She asked me about the MVP shirt I was wearing - it was one that us SBS MVP's made up for the SBS2003 Launch last year.  It turns out that she had a great admiration for MVP's as they had helped her out of a tight spot some time back via the MS Newsgroups.  She wanted to chat further, but as soon as I mentioned my wife and kids, she decided she had to leave. :-)


Still if I was a single guy it could have been even more fun.  Lucky for me I am very happily married to an absolutely fantastic woman!



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?