Friday, October 29, 2004

Andrew Connell's SharePoint Links

Blog update...


Most people just syndicate blogs... I know I don't spend too much time actually going to someone's blog. Little update on mine. I plan to create a few "link" pages that contain product info, how to articles, downloads, blogs, etc... just your standard link page. I like to think of it as my personal favorites list used between home and work... just out there for you to use as well. I just posted my SharePoint links. Feel free to send me a message if you think I'm missing something. I'll post my MCMS links, blog roll, .NET resources, and my favorite non-work sites on there in the comming weeks. I'll post when there's a new list added... but not again unless there's a huge update or something. All link pages will be accessible via the site header.


» SharePoint Links & References



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?